Asbestos Survey & Operations and Maintenance
- A comprehensive asbestos survey of the subject
building (samples are analyzed by an independent approved laboratory)
is performed to identify the ACBMs (Asbestos-Containing Building
- The preparation of an
Operations and Maintenance Program assists the responsible party in managing the building
occupant's and service worker's exposure to airborne asbestos.
Lead Based Paint & Lead In Water Sampling:
- Paint sampling and analysis for lead is used
to determine the lead (Pb) content of paint to identify a potential
- Drinking water sampling and analysis for lead
is used to determine the lead (Pb) content in drinking water to
identify a potential health hazard.
- Radon gas is a naturally ocurring invisible,
odorless gas that seeps from the subsurface and can concentrate
in low enclosed areas. Radon gas is a potential health hazard.
Radon gas testing is performed to determine if elevated radon
gas levels are present within a structure.
Toxic Mold Assessment and Sampling:
- PHASE ONE INC. can perform a physical inspection
of a structure to identify visual evidence of the presence of mold growth. Air and building materials can also be sampled for the
presence of mold.
Soils and Materials Sampling:
- PHASE ONE INC. can sample and analyze any
material for any constituent.